Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

About the future on FSX and multiplayer sharing of planes.

Guest FrancoisH

Hello,I'm user of PMDG 737 and 747 and I wish to know if you plan to offer things like the Super MD80 offer... a possibility to fly on the same plane using FSNet or the brand new Multiplayer system of FSX.This is something wich is really missing especially on long flights. I wish I can have a co-pilot on those flights.Is there any project like this one in the future of PMDG planes ?Thank you for your answer.Fran

Guest Toledano

Would be nice to have this feature on PMDG MD11.PMDG, any project?

We're aware of user requests for this sort of feature and I'm sure we'll look into its feasibility as we become more aquainted with the FSX architecture. Currently there's no mention of the Shared Skies functionality in the SDK, so we'll have to wait for further info from MS before we'll know if that's usable or not.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Gents-We aren't in a position to set policy on many features new to FSX because they have not been documented by Microsoft's development team.As such, I wouldn't expect them to appear in the near term. When we have more information we'll pass it along.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Toledano

Many thanks Robert and Ryan for the information! Let's wait a little bit more (I hope).

Guest FrancoisH

Thank you so much for your replies...Just want to add that I enjoy so much those planes and I really hope I'll be able to fly with my friends as co-pilot or me as theyr co-pilot in a not to far future because it's the only thing your great planes need to be perfect.