Sign in to follow this  
Guest cypilots

Flightplan Export from FS Nav.

Guest cypilots

Having difficulty exporting a flightplan from FS Nav to PMDG 737-800-900 NG. The following plan is refused- "Flightplan Export Refused" KSTL.SAJOY.MYERZ.MALDEN.VXY.FLABB.BURLS.SWENK.SHINE.KCLT. I have tried other plans and there is no problem. Can someone please try to export this flight plan in the 737-800-900 and see if it will accept it. I have tried on the FS Nav Forum without a reply. Any suggestions as to why this is happening would be appreciated.:(

Hi Cypilot,I had had the same problem in the past when made the mistake of adding another airport between the originating airport and the destination airport. FS Navigatior will not export such a file to PMDG aircraft FMC's.Check to see if you didn't drag another small airstrip into the flightplan along yuor route by mistake because nav aids, waypoints and NDB's can get very clustered in a map view without enough zoom.AnthonyCape TownSouth Africa

Guest cypilots

Anthony, thanks for the reply, I have checked and there are no airports in the route other than KSTL and KCLT. This flight plan comes from the PMDG 737NG Advanced Flight Tutorial 1.01 by Timothy M Metzinger, he flies this route in the tutorial so it must be feasable to do so. I am totally lost as to why this wont load into the FMC via FS Nav export, anyway thanks again and I will wait and see if some brainbox out there comes up with an answer.;-)

Hi thereIn my version of fsnav with updated sids and stars from the navdata site, when I tried to make the flightplan it did not recognise MALDEN or VXY so I just ignored them from the flightplan, so guessing they are old waypoints not now recognised. I was then able to successfully export it to the PMDG 737-800 using the export thingy built into fsnav(think I had to install a file ages ago to do this) and it saved as KSTLKCLT001. That is then what i entered into the fmc co. route to load it into the fmc and it worked ok. Have to go out now so if you want any more details just ask and i will see if i can help you further. oh and by the way i entered same into fsbuild 2.2 and it also ignored MALDEN and VXY when it built a route.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest cypilots

John, Thanks for the reply, did as you said, and yes, correct, it was the airport included in the route that stopped FS Nav from exporting, removed that and its fine, thanks again.:D