Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raymond

Need help for 747 and 737

Raymond,Strange. The next time your in flightsim, select this livery and in the dialog box where you can change the flight number there will be drop down box where you select the ATC livery. I'm curious to know what is says there. If it's "speed bird", it would be odd that ATC wouldn't identify you by that, if it's not see if it's an option.

Guest Raymond

It states under Airline Call Sign SPEEDBIRD. And yoy've got it right it is odd. I am lost.

Guest Raymond

Yes I am using CH rudders.....and the rudders work perfectly with Level D aircraft, Microsoft default aircraft, VMAX Ready for Push Back, and every other downloaded aircraft except PMDG. Several of the liveries of PMDG do work perfectly...as a matter of fact one the 747 liveries worked as they should for about two flights then reverted back to the odd feature of the rudder not controlling the taxiing. You can see the stablizer on the tail turn hard to the right but the plane does not turn to the right as it should. (I'm not sure about the termonolgy of stablizer but you know what I mean.)

Raymond,Do you own the disk version of your 747 or did you purchase it by download? The disk has a repair function you can choose if you autorun it and click on the install button. Previously installed programs will sometimes have problems if something was altered on your system or you installed another program that changed some .dll file or system setting later on. That is the reason I like to own a disk of any software I buy, it makes repair or reinstall easier.Kim

Guest Raymond

No Kim, I was impatient so I purchased the download version. Thanks for the thought anyway