Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

Need help with a PMDG wiki article

Hi all,This is a post for some of the more long standing forum members and the dev/beta team.Lately I've seen a number of questions being asked on the board that are easily searchable and well covered already, sometimes repeatedly.This is not a bash of the newer members who ASK the questions, but a request for help in answering them.In your experience, what would be the top 10 most asked questions for 744 operators?I'm thinking of things like the 'where is the TOGA clickspot in the VC' question, the 'my screens go blank after a few minutes' question and so on.I know such things are scattered through the wiki, what I'm thinking of here is a one-stop shop with brief answers, ie only enough detail to get the user up and running.Can people please PM me with their suggestions for a top 10 (or top 5 even) and I'll collate the questions with suitably summarised answers, that way we can answer any such future queries with a simple link to the wiki page.Cheers.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Mark what is needed is a pinned link to the wiki ops page....at the moment there isn't one so most new members would not have a clue as to where it is. I am not sure why the PMDG team have not done this. It would save a lot of work. It could be called something like FAQ or plain Frequently asked questions or knowledge base etc, etc.VNAV operation springs to mind...descend now etc.Insufficient fuel. No SID/STARS.

Cheers

Steve Hall