Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom C.

B1900C vs B1900D?

Guest Tom C.

First off I hope everyone is having a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.My query is, I already have the 1900D and am looking at getting the 1900C now.I see there's new guages in the 1900C, but if I install this will it update the 1900D panel aswell, or are they just for the 1900C?Thanks for any info and enjoy your day of joy (hopefully).

I have them both installed and they are both two different aircrafts with two complete different avionics set up. One is EFIS like, the other is all good old analogic instruments. Go ahead!

Guest Tom C.

Thanks for the reply Arnaud.Guess I'm just looking to get the snazzy panel from the 1900C into the 1900D. Any idea if thats possible?

Guest Tom C.

No problem Ryan.As soon as I bought the 1900C, I saw the differences, but I'm still glad I got her.FedEx Feeder, here I come :(.

Guest MNorm757

I'm enjoying both the B1900C and D...I just wish there were some more repaints of REAL aircraft out there...A Big Sky B1900D sure would be nice.