Sign in to follow this  
Guest joeblow

NOTCHY TRIM 737ng

Guest joeblow

hi guys,just wondering if anyone can help with my trim problems.everytime i use the trim it seems notchy and not very smooth,also the trim wheel sound is driving me nuts...any ideas on how to disable this sound would be great.otherwise pmdg make the best products as far as i,'m concerned and i hope they keep up the great work,joe........

I am afraid it's part of the simulation imitating the real aircraft: noisy and notchy !Jose Luis.

signed: José Luis

Guest B1900 Mech

Mr Joe Blow? Find the Wav files trim up And trim down in Your Drive:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9SoundPmdg737tng And go to your computers programs/accessory's/entertainment/sound recorder,and use that utility to reduce the volume of offending wav files.(Don't ask PMDG for any help with issues after you have modified files!) Your other issue sounds like a controller issue,Try calibrating your controller.

As for the trim, you can go into the MSFS controls section under what control you choose for your trim and adjust the slider to repeat less when pushed. Trim should be smoother with a lower setting... Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

Randy J Smith