Sign in to follow this  
Guest ricgomez

pmdgoptions.dll

Guest ricgomez

Hi guys,for the last few days I've been getting an error msg when I close FS9 regarding the mentioned pmdgoptions.dll,... you know...the type of "do you want to send this report to MS..."I can fly the 737...no problem...but I'd like to find out what might be causing this!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Guest ricgomez

sorry about the name....yes I do have both the 737 and the 747, but I rarely use the Queen because I have also some issues with the VOR's not showing (I've been reading the posts about it... hope to come with an answer to that too!))I run FS9 with Win XP SP2 and AS6 & FSInn, and as I said...this has just started happening, but I can't figure why. Ricardo

Dear Ricardo-try to think what you changed right before this problem started manifesting itself.There must be something you did... it doesn't just start happening on its own.Let us know if we can help further - and don't be afraid to send email to our support (at) precisionmanuals.com helpline.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I know what he did.Installed the 'NG's again after installing the queen!Its got to be done the other way around with NG'S first.

Dave Taylor gb.png