Sign in to follow this  
monnie

Purchase Support and need help

Hi, I have purchased the 737 and have a problem I do not wish to discuss openly.I have emailed the support@ and have had no response so far.I can be contacted :cap111950@aol.comThanksLaMonte CrenshawBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

Have you received the automated email response? If not either they aren't receiving your emails, or their reply is getting stuck in your spam folder.First I check your spam folder and see if they are going in there. If you don't find anything, I would email them with a different email address, and see if you get the automated response. Finally, I would either remove your email address, or change the @ and . to a (at) and (dot). That way the spam bots won't pick it up.Hope this helps.

Hi, MikeThanks for your response. I sent 2 emails to support @ adress and got 1 response which tells me that someone will get back to me in about 48 hours. I also emailed Ryan who pointed me in the right direction. I have to wait another 24 hours until they have time to get to me. I think my problem is pretty stange, but i think it will get resolved in some way.I'll be patient and see what happens before I come begging:-)Thanks for your time.MonnieBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

JUst wanted to follow up my thanks to Ryan, Paul, and Robert for helping me resolve this problem.Hopefully the problem with PayPal will be taken care of soon.MonnieBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel core2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2