Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobu665

PMDG 737 800/900

Guest bobu665

Hi can anyone help please.I have just purchased the above CD, it appears to load OK but when I try to load any liveries I get this error message :-"The file C:Program Files Microsoft Games Flight Simulator 9Program FilesAircraftPMDG737-800texturepmdg_airstairs.bmp could not be opened.When I look in the bmp file there is nothing in it.I'm at a lost, possibly something simple that I have done.Can anyone please helpRegards

Try re-installing the liveries. Make sure they are being installed to the correct location...Best,Randy J. Smith<<>>

Randy J Smith

Guest bobu665

Hi Randy.Thanks for that but I'm still having the same problemKind regardsBob Unsworth

I assume you purchased the normal stand-alone 800/900 Aerosoft published CD, not the special order upgrade CD.Register your product in their support/FAQ page and then download the service pack.Also, when adding any liveries, I think you need to run a batch file each time in one of the folders, but check out the Aerosoft FAQ.Mine installed some month's ago without a problem.Please note if you also have the 600/700, you need to uninstall, reinstall, then install the 800/900, then the service pack.See if any of this helps.

Ron Ginsberg
KMSP Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Puddles
rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Support Team

Guest bobu665

Hi Ron.Thanks for that, yes it is the stand alone CD.I will see if I get any success with the service pack.Kind regardsBob Unsworth