Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT370

Load Managers Screwed Up

Guest ALT370

Hello,is it possible that the load managers are not compatible for a wide screen format?It is screwed up. Well, it's not that big problem for me, but a short support would be fine. Thnx, kind regards.

What do you mean by "screwed up"? A picture would help.Also PMDG requires all users to sign their posts with their real name. :)

Mike Roth

Guest ALT370

Hi again, thnx for the quick reply. On the picture you see what I mean. For a conclusion maybe: I use a notebook with a 17" wide screen running in 1920 x 1200. At the moment I have a 21" screen connected running in 1600 x 1200. And although it's not a wide screen I have this stretched load managers :-( Same with the ASV6 windows. Other user interfaces run fine. (e.g. Flight1 load managers) kind regards, A. Huttemann

Mr HuttemannI have used a number of screens with FS9 and PMDG over the years and have never seen this before. Then again I have made sure that I am always using the most up to date drivers. Try downloading and installing the latest graphics driver for your make of GPU. You never know it may help.Justin

Justin Paull

Guest ALT370

Hi,I have the latest drivers I can use for my notebook.Ok, the load managers work as they should but it's only the look. Thnx for your replies, regards, Axel