Sign in to follow this  
blacktiger

How to install/shift the 744 to a new computer?

Hi.I have the CD-Version of the PMDG 737-600/700/800/900 installed on my desktop computer as well as the 744 and 744F (both downloaded viathe PMDG-online-shop, that was in August 2005)Now i bought a notebook, and i could install easily the 737 because they were on CD. But i cannot re-download the 744 from the online shop. I have all the order numbers.My question: Since i have no lost product and all the 747 files are on my desktop computer, could any crack tell me all the files (with location) to shift to the other computer? I have the textures and the MSP Panel, but no other stuff, as well as no PMDG pop up Menu on FS (only the PMDG pop up for 737)Thanks for helpAlex from LSZHflying the 744 in Swissair colours....

Alex,Doing that won't work - the validation routine is system specific and your displays will not work if you just move the aircraft folder and such. It needs to be installed from the installer and validated.If you didn't back up the installers, you'll need to purchase the redownload service from our store...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest andyman

Buy the extended download service and a week later go crying to pmdg (via email) saying you had to reformat your machine and lost everything in the process.You could run a deep search to look for the installer on the old machine and burn it to a cd or transfer over network.