Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightgamer

A/T throttle Issue

Hi Everyone, love my 747 product!!!!i recently did a fun flight from KSEA to KLAX.... i established myself on the 25R Localizer, decided to hand fly her down, i flipped the A/T off at 1500 ft, and had all the Autopilot off..... but, a weird thing happened, my #1 Engine was the only engine responding to my throttle adjustments.... my 2, 3, and 4 were acting like thay were frozen at 70% (which is where all the engines were at before i fliped the A/T off.....) i was only able to use my #1 and No engine was providing Reverser Capability..... i had to do a hard brake land.... the throttles remained at 70% all the way til i cut the fuel lines at the gate..... thay then all shut off.....it was weird:-hmmm well, im almost positive the Fuel was not a factor because i had 40,000 LBS left, and all the engines were drinking just fine....i did see however, the #1 engine had an average OIL temp of 450 but the other 3 ""stuck" ones had an average of 530........well, i hope someone can fix this....btw, i have NOT been using the Checklist..... i think i will start using it..... by that im saying i havent been doing the whole Pac switches, Gasper Valves..... you know, i havent been doing that stuff, are those type things required for proper engine operationthanks all :-zhelp :-beerchug

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You might have inadvertently hit the E key, and FS9 is a bear once that happens. I have gone into the MSFS key assignments and deleted the E key assignment to engine selection (along with some others I have better use for).