Sign in to follow this  
FlyinMisfit

FMC probs. with FS2Crew

hi all,i've noticed that when using FS2Crew with the 744Pax and using the FS2Crew "panel config." the fuel "Totalizer" field is missing on "Progress" page 2. only the "Calculated" field is displayed. before installing and using FS2Crew both fields were being displayed. thanks in advance for the help. i asked this same question at the FS2Crew support and Bryan suggested i try here as the FS2Crew program does not make any changes at all to the PMDG FMC. is anyone else using FS2Crew with the PMDG747 experiencing this? thanks in advance for the help. sorry about the double post. signed the 1st one incorrectly. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tim,I'm moving this weekend, but I'll try to check it out later in the week after I get my simming machine set back up...

thanks Ryan. hope everything goes well with the move. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

Ryan,have you had a chance to do any testing on this yet?thanks, and happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

Tim, Someone asked a similar question not too long ago. I've been flying the B744 for a year and a half now and every now and then, the totaliser in the FMC doesn't show for me either. This was before I even had FS2Crew. I think it only shows with certain parameters which are met about 99% of the time. So is this happening every time since FS2Crew was installed or only periodically?Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

hi Ryan,it happens every time with FS2Crew. the only time i noticed it happening without FS2Crew was when i created the cold and dark panel state for the Pax and the Cargo. after some investigating i found that there was 2 ".rte" files (1 for the Pax and 1 for the Cargo) that were created in the "panel.cfg." folder when the "panel.save" files were created for my cold and dark panel states. 2kb in size for the Pax and 9kb in size for the Cargo. i removed the .rte files (thinking they didn't belong in the panel.cfg. folder) and the totalizer field was missing with the very 1st flight with both the Pax and the Cargo. i put the .rte files back in the panel.cfg. folder and "tada" my totalizer field was back with the Pax and Cargo. sorry i forgot to mention this in any of my previous posts. hopefully, this will be of some help for the folks at PMDG. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler