Sign in to follow this  
NAVRAD

PMDG/Engravity CDU

Hello all. I have for some time now experienced an issue whereby I exit FS9 and perhaps a bit later decided to fly again,only problem is the CDU will not wake up. I have to turn off the PC to get it to work again. I can use the CDU again and again if I keep FS9 running it only happens when I exit FS. Any advice would be good.Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi-I am assuming that your name isn't NAVRAD.If that's so, please sign with your real name. Also, contact our support email so we can give you instructions on how to deal with this issue.Thanks,

Hi Lefteris and NAVRAD,I got this same problem here on my system.I found what was wrong and can't fix it.When I step into the cockpit of the 737 till 739 and then shut down my FS9 I became this problem.After you close FS9, look into your Taskmanager (Ctrl-Alt-Del) and you see that FS9.exe haven't closed in this manager.When you now close this program here and restart your FS9 then your CDU/FMC from Engravity is working again.You don't need to restart the hole computer.Now a question to Lefteris.How I can fix this problem ?It's only with the 737NG, not with the 747 or 747F.I also use WideFs and IVAP.I have installed FS9.1 update and all another updates from PMDG.Here you can see my system setup :http://home.tiscali.nl/john1604/Photos.htmlWith regardsJohn