Sign in to follow this  
Guest DigiFlight

747 Load Manager not saving

Guest DigiFlight

Hi,I would like to ask a question:When I run the Load Manager, is it supposed to show up with the last saved configuration?My load manager does not seem to be saving the load config. I set up the load and click on SAVE TO FILE, then CLOSE. But when I run it again, it is totally different from what I had saved (all empty).I had just reinstalled it before I noticed the problem. Can it be fixed or do I have to reinstall it again?Thanks in advance!Silvestre

I may not understand your question; the 744 load manager does start empty everytime. When a configuration is saved to file, it writes the load information to the aircraft cfg file. The aircraft cfg file is used by FS when it loads the aircraft. Therefore, the load manager is used before the simulation. This is slightly different from the 737 load manager, which recalls the last state.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest SVA121

I have the same problem, When ever I use the load manager and save it, the load (specially fuel) is never what I loaded. It's always 100% fuel?!

There is a trick with the fuel: After loading the airplane, if you open the PMDG menu from the FS9 menu bar and go to the fuel settings it will then go to the fuel load that you entered with the load manager. Not intuitively obvious, is it?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest DigiFlight

Hi, DanThanks a lot for your reply. That was exactly what I wanted to know. I just couldn't remember whether the load manager started empty or not.About the fuel issue posted by the other guy here, I know that we must config the fuel from inside the PMDG menu.Thanks again!Silvestre

Guest SVA121

Thanks Dan, and no it's not! Yet better than inputing the numbers all over again :)Regards,Mohammed