Sign in to follow this  
Guest cjdunk

737 FMC PERF INIT issues

Guest cjdunk

I have an issue with the PERF INIT page on the 737 FMC. I own both the -600/700 and -800/900. No matter what my actual fuel level is, the FMC fills in '7.0' for me and the rest of the calculations are messed up. any ideas?Thanks,CJ DUNK KMDW

How are you determining your actual fuel level?The 737 fuel utility, unlike the payload utility, must be run with the aircraft loaded.Just an idea.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest cjdunk

I look at how much fuel I have loaded in the fuel and payload dialog, and it doesn't match up.CJ DUNK

Do you run "FuelPlanner 737NG.exe" after the airplane is loaded? When using it, you must select the variant that you have loaded (600/700/800/900) and push the button to read current payload, then push the button to board fuel. The fuel guages on the aircraft will then change to the boarded fuel value. It's possible to change fuel load from the FS9 dialog box for the 737 (but not the 747).The trick is to use "LoadManager_FS2004.exe" before the aircraft is loaded, and the fuel planner after it is loaded. If these are not working it could be because files are not in the expected directories, which in this case you should reinstall.Hope this helps

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest cjdunk

I don't use the fuel planner program, though I am interested in where I can find it ;)I have found that the fuel amount shown on the PERF INIT page is half of what is loaded.