Sign in to follow this  
Guest NICO DHONDT

problems with panel switcher keyboard commands on 737

Guest NICO DHONDT

Hello,A few days ago I did a fresh install of all the pmdg software ona new hard drive.Surprise when I noticed that the panel switcher keyboard commandsthat I changed do not seem to work.After changing a key board command I always check after closingif my changes remain effective.What do I get? I give the FMC the F9 command and changes to U after closing.I give the Radio the F10 command and remains F10I give the Trotthles the F11 command and remains F11I give the Overhead panel the F12 command and remains F12I give the Main panel the insert key command and remains that way.(strange that this one is seen as the NUM LOCK 0 command)But, when in flight simulator I switch to the overhead panel,there is no way that I can return to the main panel by usingthe assigned keyboard command, nore can I use the panel switcherin the cockpit.I use the correct screen resolution settings as I searched in thePMDG OPS pages.My keyboard changes get somehow twisted whith another one whensaving them.I have done a few fresh installs on a new of formatted drive beforeand never encountered this problem.Anyone got an idea?Greetz,Nico

Look for a small x inside a circle in the upper right hand corner and click it to close the window.

Dan Downs KCRP