Sign in to follow this  
Guest wpf1953

PMDG 747: ABOUT FMS from flightpath FsNav 4.7

Guest wpf1953

I love the queen of the skyes. Long time using PSS747 (nice stuff)in fs2002 and I got my plans from excellent FSNav 4.7 and exporting the flightplanes to the PSS747 FMS. Everytime I got safely The bigone 747 to the destination airport. Now I

This sounds familiar with another long running thread a couple of weeks or more ago... turned out to be a scenery add-on I think.Anyway, it doesn't sound like your imported plan is a problem but just in case be sure to check the route using the LEGS page. What I do is review each leg with the ND in the PLN (plan) view. If this checks good then I wouldn't expect it to be plan building problem.Maybe someone who participated in that previous thread can help out.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest wpf1953

Thanks Dan,I apreciate your help and I do some observations about this thread:1. As getting started I have positioned the 747 at the head runway of Seattle Tacoma.2. The panel isn