Sign in to follow this  
Vic1

VC /outside preset views

i know there is no active camera for fsx but i realy miss flying the 747 with my preset views in the vc and outside with walk and follow. Its mainly the interior ones that i would like to have the most because as it is moving around the flightdeck , and upperdeck cabin takes forever , is very slow and tedious. Does anyone know of any way round this in fsx where u can move around quickly by pointing the mouse for example. The other thing i dont like is if you wish to pan you view with the mouse you have to hold down a keyboard key while you do it which is a pain and fsx assignments dont allow you to select the mouse buttons/ wheel for this purpose instead as u used to be able to do with active cam and was realy handy as you could do it all with one hand.it all seems very limited as it isthanks kav

Look on Avsim for wheelcam, I`m using it in Vista 32 bit, FSX with the 747X and its great. Click the wheel on the mouse and it starts, wheel forward, wheel back (look forward/look back). Hold the wheel and turn the mouse around to look up/down and all around. Click the / on the numpad to go back to normal, even from right back in the further reaches of the cabin. Whats more, its free to use.Reider

Thanksyou Reider i will check it out, im suprised this issue has not been raised before as far as im aware as the defualt method is not effectivethanksKav

Kav,You can create your own custom views by editing the aircraft.cfg too... it's a bit of trial and error but it's not that hard to do if you're so inclined.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Reideri have installed it and it works well but i cant work out from the instructions weather its possible to save views and recall them. It mentions saving new views to the config in the readme but i cant make it work , can u halp?thanks kav

now i know u are a busy man at the moment but i dont suppose you can tell me how you do that and how you access them?thanksKav