Sign in to follow this  
veldthui

Unsure if Autobrakes are working

I am not sure if my autobrakes are working or not. I come in on full auto-pilot with autobrakes set to 3 (10,000' runway). It touches down perfectly and does not seem to slow down and in the end I have to apply brakes manually. I have trying de-coupling the auto throttles and auto pilot and still get the same result.I had no trouble with the FS9 version.I also have a program that I use to measure time out and time in using the parking brake and check the On Ground flag to check if we have left the ground. This seems to trigger while still on the ground. Not sure if this is the problem.Only add-on I am using is ASX and AGX and use a theme. Not sure if this is the cause.http://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

I got the same problem here.I already make a post before, this time I disconncet my Hosta Cougar and CH Pedal, and I try to use my X-52. Problem still there, and I didn't have this problem with earier 744X edition.James

I can get them to work sometimes but more often they wont deploy. I have a pretty big null zone assigned to the brakes, spoilers are armed, fly in full auto-land (or manual), apply reversers and 99% of the time they dont deploy and I have to manually brake. As soon as I do the autobrakes disconnect and I get the warning on the screen in yellow. Every now and then they work but I can't see the difference why.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png