Sign in to follow this  
luke464

FMC Backlighting

HelloHave recently purchased and installed for the first time the PMDG 747 (FS9) and I must say that so far I have been so impressed just looking around the VC that I haven't even tried to get into the air yet!I had one question regarding night lighting -I think that I understand now how the VC lighting switches work, each operating a different part of the cockpit in three stages (slightly different from the PSS777 which I have used for a while now) and this all works fine, but I don't seem to be able to get any of the three FMC units keys to show any backlighting.Can anyone tell me if I am doing anything wrong, or is this how it is supposed to be??Thanks for any reply..Luke

Luke Spencer

Hi, I used to fly the PSS777 a few years back, never noticed the lack of backlighting till you mentioned it. Trust me after you have a few hours under your belt flying this you will be so amazed by how complex this aircraft is, a lack of fmc backlighting will be a minor.Rob Prest

Rob Prest