Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

My apologies to Robert and the team

Guest cliffie1931

Mea culpa Robert and the rest of you guys.There was I grumbling to myself under my breath thinking that my "Queen" was becoming more crotchety every day. Your fault, I thought.Nonsense. It was the proliferation of my add-ons. As simple as that.I uninstalled FSX then installed it again(with the patch)and Q.E.D.It's now as smooth as silk and a faultless pleasure to fly.With my regards..............Cliff

Wow... an apology for something grumbled under your breath!! If only some of those who send us strings of obscenities and death threats could take home a lesson from reading your message!We are all thrilled you are now enjoying your purchase so much. That is, after all, our ultimate goal.Enjoy!!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

>If only some of those who send us strings of obscenities and>death threats could take home a lesson from reading your>message!>That the mother in law hassling you again?Must admit having done software support how nice it is to see praise and apologies, given that what you normally see are the problems and complaints.So, keep up the excellent work, and I look forwards to the MD-11 and future products.