Sign in to follow this  
Guest homaisiw

Airstairs

Guest homaisiw

Would you be able to use the airstairs on the 747-400 passenger version on fsx

Guest rmk80

Thats what i like to know as well. I have set all the key combinations in the pmdg menu, and in the 747-400X model all loaders and stairs work. But on the GE model i can't get the stairs or loaders to work. is there a trick or something???

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question.You are able to use the native FSX airstairs with the PMDG 747-400X, but the passenger version is not equiped with its own stairs as is the cargo variant.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest homaisiw

ohhh ok thanks for your reply

>I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question.>>You are able to use the native FSX airstairs with the PMDG>747-400X, but the passenger version is not equiped with its>own stairs as is the cargo variant.>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>[link:www.precisionmanuals.com|http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpCould you please tell me how to use the native FSX airstairs with the 747-400X , I didn't know that was an airstairs on FSX. Thanks, Kaue.

Kaue Freire

How should I use the airstairs with FSX on the 747-400X? I know that PMDG only has stairs for the 400F but I don't remember seeing any airstairs for the default FSX aircraft.Kaue.

Kaue Freire