Sign in to follow this  
Guest dirkvanderlaan

FS2004 crash at EHAM

Guest dirkvanderlaan

It has happened to me a number of occasions now: fs2004 crashes when I use the PMDG 737-700 at Schiphol (EHAM) with the NL2000 scenery. It spoils a good long flight and all the fun. Is there anyone who has experienced the same problems?Also, my engines are always off when I startup, while all other aircrafts usually have the engines running.PLEASE HELP,Dirk OS Windows VistaIntel Core2 DUO T7700 2.4 GHz3 Gb RAM

1. First problem I do not have personal experience, but you can search this forum for results because EHAM problem with add-on scenery sounds familiar.2. The default 737NG with a freshly created flight does startup with engines running. Most people have to figure out how to load one cold and dark. We might need a little more info on this problem... what happens when you select "CREATE A FLIGHT" and start up at a new location with a 737-700 in PMDG colors?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest dirkvanderlaan

Dan,1. I could find only one with the CTD problem related to the NL-2000 scenery EHAM and nobody had answered his question. I did discover that CTD's may have to do with memory, so I reduced the AI and now still flying (1hr). Keeping my fingers crossed.2. I would not mind starting up from scratch if the engine s/u wouldn't take so long. It takes the aircraft sometimes up to 5 (!) minutes to start up and only the ctrl-e keys work. Not the switches on the overhead panel. Don't know why. I tried the 737 in FSX and S/U was fast and flawless (although some of the rest was a mess).Could anyone explain how I can change the system status at startup? X-plane had a simple option in one of the menus, but I haven't found it in FS.Thanks,Dirk