Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Molitor

AI Traffic mover 1.2 final

Hmmm, I tried to run the program and it tells me my "COMDLG32.OCX" file is outdated? Any idea where I can get an updated version of it?Andrew :-wave

I am having the similar problem.Every time i try to run the program i get the error:"Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' is missing blah blah"Please help. Everything worked fine until i reformated my hdd and now its not working.I was looking for the file "MSCOMCTL.OCX" but could not find it. I have VB6 run-time files and everything else is working fine.Thanks

You many need to download some other files that are on the homepage.

Guest Joshieca

Try downloading these files and see if they help...http://www.molitor-home.de/fs/aitm/Downloads/Controls.zipCommon Dialog Control ("COMDL32.OCX") and Windows Common Control ("MSCOMCTL.OCX")If you get an error during starting AITM saying that one of these is missing then follow this steps: 1) Download the Control from my Web page and unpack them into your system folder (either SYSTEM or SYSTEM32)2) Open the command prompt and change the directory to your system folder3) Type the following: "REGSVR32 COMDLG32.OCX" 4) Type the following: "REGSVR32 MSCOMCTL.OCX"5) Start AITM and everything should work fine

You can also download the installer from the AITM Homepage. The Installer will copy and register those controls for you.Thomas