Sign in to follow this  
CX 747-400

Repaint Request

>I could probably do the old livery. The new one might be>hard. Of course you should know I am an American Airlines>pilot and I lost 898 seniority numbers in the TWA merger but I>could probably get past that ;)If you don't think that you can get past it, how about try another repaint I have been try to get someone to do for at least 2 years.747-400 in Continental Colors (New Colors or Old Colors). Just a thought....Thanks for the Pan Am repaint, she is getting alot of miles going back and forth across the pond.Jonathan

I'll give it a try. Might be a while before I get it done though.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Excellent. I've wanted to see this old style Pan Am repaint for a while. Thankyou for your efforts.I wouldn't mind seeing that TWA either...

Tom,First you did Pan AM, and now you are willing to give TWA and Continental a try. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!How about Braniff, Eastern, PSA,......Just Joking!!!! :)Again Thank you,Jonathan

The 70s era TWA is comming along. I am almost done with the fuselage. There are a surprizing number of variations of that general livery. Once the fuselage is done it should go pretty quickly.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

I finished the TWA. Oh I was wrong about the era of the livery. It was the 80s and early 90s that they looked like this. Hopefully it will be available for download soon. Which Continental livery were you asking for? I was planning on doing the old one but I think I can do the current one if that is what you want.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

I would love to see both, but I am not that greedy to ask that of you. Hmmmm, How about the good old "Golden Tail Service"Jonathan

Guest rcollier

Is there anyway to get a Kalitta Air BCF or freigher?. The first -4oo BCF is almost ready to enter service. (N740CK)Same paint as the classics, and nothing on the winglets that I know of at the moment (it's still being painted).

Guest rcollier

Just forgot someting on the previous post:Ryan Collier

All I can say is WOW.....Both of them. YEAH!!!!! And the colors look better than I even thought they would.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jonathan

Guest sanal

Tom,Thanks forTWA repaint. It is perfect.Sanal

When doing the research fot the TWA I was reminded of the older livery they had on the 747s. When I can muster up some motivation I am going to try that one.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg