Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maurizio

..737 FMC problem

Hi all, I have a great problem with the FMC of the 737 800/900. When I push the 1 alfa/numeric key I read 1 in the scratchpad . Push 2 key , I read 2 . Push 3 key , I read 3. Push 4 key , I read 4 . Push 5 key , I read 5 . Push 6 key , I read 6. Push 7 key I read 4 in the scratchpad . Push 8 key , I read 5 in the scratchpad. Push 9 key , I read 6 in the scratchpad . Push . key , I read 7 . Push 0 key , I read 8 . Push +/- key I read 9 in the scratchpad. No idea . I need help . Thanks to allMaurizio

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maurizio,Quick solution: make your FMC longer in length by draging it downwards. You should be good.Regards

Hi Mats, I have seen the PMDG site . They tell that the problem arise from the screen . They suggest a 1280x960 or 1024x768 resolution. I run a widescreen Samsung SyncMaster 245B with a resolution of 1920x1200 that work wery well with FS9 and also with PMDG 747 " Queen of the Skies ". Now I shall try the solution suggested by Onur . Any other ideas ? ThanksMaurizio

Hi Onur, wonderful !! With your suggested correction everything is going well . Your help has been really precious . Many , many thanks. RegardsMaurizio

No problem Maurizio:)Happy landings