Sign in to follow this  
kevinhelmboldt

PAX Baro knob in Freighter VC?

Negative in both FSX and FS9 in the PMDG house liveries. It seems something possibly botched up your configuration... Hope it helps,

hi Mats,i don't think Kevin's install is botched. i've been seeing the same thing from day one. this happens with the "Cargo" Airline liveries and PMDG House liveries. this is with the PMDG744X only. i've had to re-install Windows and FS 3 times in the last 2 months due to hardware probs. and i'm seeing the same thing with each FSX/PMDG744X install. i posted about this not long after the 744X was released. this is not happening with the FS9 version. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

Truth to be told I am using the latest beta for the update so it might be that it has been fixed in this update. Anyway. I loaded the PMDG default livery with all three engine variants in FSX and did not see it so hopefully you will not encounter this once you've installed the update.Hope it helps,

Man I hope so, Also has ANYONE figured out the problem with the dancing textures on the top of the windscreen pane with the VC dome light on? I heard something about it being a Beta driver problem, but I am almost 100% sure my ATI drivers are NOT Beta.

hi Kevin,i've seen this as well. i was using an ATI X1950 XTX (previously). now using a Sapphire ATI HD3870 X2. i think i reported this as well but i'm not 100% sure. someone had reported this using a very short WMP video. also, (and this is weird to say the least), with the 747X Pax after being airborne for about 1/2 hr. or more (maybe a little less) while inside the VC look directly behind the Captains seat and upwards a little and you can see the beacon light flashing. this does not happen on the ground only in the air. in the Cargo this does not happen. instead, you have the swimming textures at the base of the Captains left-hand window (VC only). and, on the base of the 1st Officers right-hand window (2D and VC). i'm hoping the SR fixes all this as well. btw, i did report this. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler