Sign in to follow this  
Guest HowardP

Adding ILS to database

Guest HowardP

Hello all,I've added an ils to rwy32 (109.70)at PANC. How do I add the frequency to the PMDG database? I have tried & failed! I added the two lines below but to no effect. To wpNavAPT - Ted Stevens Anchorage InPANC32 11584320 61.169403-149.997558109.7032000152 & to wpNavAID - PANC 32 ILS ssss ILSD 61.169861-149.997801109.70I Am I on the wrong track? Any help would be fantastic!RegardsHoward

Guest HowardP

Sorry all, just re booted and it worked ..dohH

The navdata files are only read once, on first pmdg load into msfs. The sidstar files are read each time you enter an origin or destination on the route page.I put a data dictionary for the navdata files in the PMDG Ops knowledge base, which defines how the data is arranged. Might be of help in the future.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest HowardP

Thanks Dan,wish I'd seen your list first...would have made life much easier!H