Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Lochnivar

737NGX Question

Ok, I did a pretty extensive search on this and found nothing, so I apologize if I'm asking a question that has already been answered.I hate to sound Mercenary, but does PMDG intend to offer a discount of some sort to previous owners of the 737? I know I had to beg and plead with the missus to pry the 70 bux to purchase the original package and upgrade which are now worthless because I'm now using FSX.Michael J. Lockwood

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This should be interesting.Why should PMDG subsidize your Microsoft upgrades?The 737NGX will be new from the ground up, many more features like the Queen and a new FMC (new navdata format etc).Conversely, the 737NG still works in FS9 and there's a large segment of the flight sim community that is staying with FS9 until FS11.. that's one of your options.I don't think they've announce a price... I don't even expect them to have it ready this year... so I'm wondering what your question really is?

I'm not asking PMDG to subsidize anything. I'm merely asking a question. If the price is still 70 dollars, then the price is still 70 dollars. So please don't make it sound like I'm begging for anything.I'm just curious as to what they have in mind that's allMichael J Lockwood