Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soldano

No reply for request of new key

On 05/17/08 I sent a request of a new key due to having reach the maximun number or reinstalls of the B747.-I had no reply, please answer me.-Jorge Soldanosoldano@sinectis.com.ar

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jorge,similar to me. Due to a HDD crash I'lost my 737NG and 737 800/900. So I purchased the extended download service for both and got immediately an order confirmation. I've sent the required informations three times to PMDG with no reaction.Mysterious: the order confirmation was ok for email program but a mail with the informations about extended download service will not be accepted by the same program and the same sender????wolfgang

>Hi Jorge,>similar to me. Due to a HDD crash I'lost my 737NG and 737>800/900. So I purchased the extended download service for both>and got immediately an order confirmation. I've sent the>required informations three times to PMDG with no reaction.>Mysterious: the order confirmation was ok for email program>but a mail with the informations about extended download>service will not be accepted by the same program and the same>sender????>>wolfgangYesterday I received a mail from support about revalidating my key.- Now is all OK