Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavaricooper

747-400 LNAV/VNAV

Dear Robert et al:Please accept my congratulations for a superb FS9 update! I have flown the fat girl a few times now, since her most recent face-lift, and I am very pleased (did you hear that Ryan?)!Your LNAV modeling has indeed improved- she follows the magenta line like a yellow brick road! Provided proper speed intervene techniques are utilized, even complex teardrop departures are a non issue- lovely! As far as the slight rolling in cloud turbulence, a couple of small changes in the AS 6.5 settings fixed that- no issues!Your VNAV has left me astounded! Brilliant! She follows the entire vertical profile flawlessly. The real test was with a couple of ATC altitude restriction changes, after already starting descent- I entered the hard altitude changes and she handled those beautifully, with the ENTIRE descent in IDLE/HOLD/SPD- VNAV PATH. Not one single DRAG REQ, she managed the entire descent, the changes and the decel flawlessly-brilliant! Please get Dr.V a bottle of the good stuff and a carton of cigarettes immediately- on me- I stand Paypal ready!I wanted you all, who have worked so hard, and with such patience and dilligence, to know your work is appreciated and respected! Thank-you!BRAVO ZULU PMDGBest-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Robert et al,Put me down to buy you guys a nice bottle of port also...you THOROUGHLY DESERVE it.Keep the good work!BestSteve Bell