Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

It's there! It's there!

OK, oh impatient ones. I just uploaded the 727 package. It will be in the library as soon as the Avsim folks work their magic.I just hope my official promotional agent, the hypester (or should I call her hypesterette?) hasn't blown expectations thru the roof. :-) Just teasing Alpha, just teasing.Mike Stone

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow thanks a million Mike for your continuing dedication in giving us(the simmers)your free time.A big thanks,and i can't wait for the AC old colors from alpha...RegardsRichard:-beerchug

HA Very funny :(Actually I been under Promoting it So people get a Nice suprise :)I sahll upload My first Liveries tonight after I check them with the Release version.And all the People who Requested a livery will get theirs in the next few weeks inless somebody else does it first P L E A S E !(only a joke )I just Say in Public a Big Thankyou for doing this Mike it is a True Gift to all who Download it Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike, great work as always, I am very happy to get this 727, and I appreciate all the time you put into it. One question, will you be doing ATA Old Colors, New Colors(not the wavy, but palmtree) and the 25th Anniversary? PLEASE? :)Also, for your next project, did you consider a 757? 757 would be really great, but anyways, thanks for all the fine FS Aircraft!--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Thanks, Mike! It's the people like you that make an incredibly great hobby turn into an obsession, and possibly even single again! :-lol-------------Michael

Thanks, Mike, for your wonderful efforts and extrordinary dedication.And thank you for your Email last week... clearly you are in a class by yourself.Respectfully,

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!!!!I've been waiting a long time for this sweetheart!!Thanks a million Mike!Rick

Works great with sounds by Matt Ukena and panel By Chris Alervitis (sp). Sounds are in fs2k library,panel in fs2k2 library. What is next Mike?

OK folks, where can I find the 727. Looked on Mikes site and in Avsim files, no luck.Thanks---Jerry---

Hi Mike:Thanks for the great 727! Thanks for your time and dedication into making this great aircraft. I appreciate your efforts.Kind Regards,Charles Huckelbery

LOL.........Funny to say that but the Fed Ex version will be uploaded in about 20 minutes :)I am just making the final ajustments ,you see the Trouble is as the 1400 people already downloaded this 727 know.........A repaint for it will Never be as good as you wish it to be because this plane is so beautifiull :)But i will stop messing with FedEx and upload it.Tomorrow Hopefully Pan AM and An Atr 42-500Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-)

Welcome Welcome welcome..............:)I finished uploading it and as it has been over a month maby since my last I had forgoten what to do lol,so it took me longer than I imagined because I did not wish to upload my unwashed laundry :)So tomorrow Pan american then what ?Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Mike, From someone who has just a few hours in a 'two-seven', NICE JOB!The aircraft looks supurb -- all the nice, authentic, touches. The only 727 which has thrust reversers -- nice touch. Been a busy day here at home, so just had a chance to do a quick and dirty, 'once around ORD before I got yanked off the puter and into the Sunday activities, however, later tonight, we'll let it stretch it's legs just a bit . . . I don't think I'll be disappointed.Best regards and thanks for a fine example of a 'two-seven'.Clay Dopke

Yeah, I am addicted. Great going Mike.Now, on to the niggle and my thread header. I know it is hard to believe, but I crashed your brand new 727. Yup. Hard as that is to believe from an old pro like me, I made it into a lawn dart. How's that you say? IMC and on an IFR approach. No NAVRAD. Got vertigo trying to figure out how to change the NAVRAD settings and the next thing you know, I am clipping the weeds. I think I ate a solid cloud along the way. Anywhoooooo... is there problem with the NAVRAD settings or is it just me? :-lolAnyone who knows me, knows that being a "lawn dart" is a favorite avocation of mine.... "Old Pro" refers to my innate ability to crash any a/c at least twice. Once on take off and once on landing.

Tom P L E A S E get plenty of practice before you fly my FedEX :(

I note that with more than half aileron deflection you get spoiler operation on the down wing. A problem here?Clyde WilliamsLevin NZ

Tom,It's not just you. I can't change the Nav Radios settingseither. I get the little hand with + or - but nothing happenswhen I click on them.

I've had problems with the Concorde's nav radio gauges before. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I've already got a panel patch coming, so I'll replace them with something more reliable.Thanks for the info.Mike Stone

Hmmmm, the information I have shows the 727 equipped with spoilerons. Is this not correct? Mike Stone

Hi Clyde,>I note that with more than half aileron deflection you get >spoiler operation on the down wing. A problem here? I'm not a "72" expert - but this is normal for many aircraft. Using a spoiler to decrease lift on the inside wing produces the same effect of an aileron increasing lift on the outside wing - it increases the bank rate. In fact, several aircraft only use spoilers to bank - they don't have ailerons at all.Take care,Marc