Sign in to follow this  
Guest scoeva

PMDG 737 won't install.

Guest scoeva

Hello all,I just purchased the PMDG 737-600/700 and I am unable to install it. The installer program says that I need to have FS9.1 installed and I do. Just to be certain, I tried running the FS9.1 updater again and it said that FS9.1 was already installed. For some strange reason the PMDG installer is not identifying the FS9.1 installation and says that I only have FS9.0 installed. The reply I got from the support people at PMDG was that I would most likely have to re-install FS9. Is there something else that I can do other than re-installing 40GB worth of Flight Sim.Thanks.Scott

Look at the pinned thread above, "Message saying FS9 installation not found? Read!"Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest scoeva

Hi Dan,I already saw that thread and I tried both utilities, but still no success. However, I did notice someone talking about the FS9.exe "no-CD crack". I have the CD, but chose to use the crack instead. Do you think that maybe this is the problem? If so, do you know how to go back to using the "CD" FS9.exe.Scott

Guest scoeva

Hello again,I found the 'FS9.1.exe' on Disc 1 under the 'games' folder, removed the old FS9.0.exe and put the new one in it's place. I just installed the PMDG737 with no issues. Thanks anyways.Scott

i was just about to post this very same question :-lol thank god for the search function :-bluegrab.