Sign in to follow this  
markparslow

what to do after go-around?

Hi allI was just about to land at VHHX,but one of the AI aircraft didn't clear the runnway in time.ATC told me to go around which i did,i went to the hold at the end of the flight plan,but then i was not sure how to set up the APP again,when i went back to select 13ils again it got "program erorr".what should i have done after go around??Many thanks for any helpMark

If all else fails just switch to raw navigation tune the approach and fly. If you have time in the hold I guess you could go to flightplan 2 reload your route copy it back the flightplan 1 and direct TO the next waypoint. But there must be a faster way?... Rob

Rob Prest

Guest lgvpilot1

This may sound daft ,but from time to time especially after a classic FS2004 go around , some times as low as 100ft,if i get that same message i just select dep,arrival and re select the rwy.sometimes you may have to clear out a disco but it seems to work for me.In fact i had something similar a few days ago at vhhx , though that go around was due to me running out of talent approaching minimums:-hah Mark

HiThat what i did,went to arrival page and tried to select runway 13 and one of teh stars.but i got "program error.mark.