Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

Triple Seven: Not like you don't have a backlog as it is...

PMDG, and fans thereof,I notice from anecdotal and scant evidence that some carriers, mainly in Asia, are beginning to favor the 777 over the 747 in some markets. Increasingly, you hear wisps of rumors stating that 747 fleets will be retired. For simming, what transpires in reality affects virtu-ality. So, whereas others seem to have the 757/767 add-on market fairly in-hand, the 777 add-on market seems a bit open-ended. Should you consider expanding your Boeing empire (of course, the updated NG series doesn't look to be on the forseeable horizon by my reckoning), you might want to do the 777. It is a modern success story for Boeing and you would very likely be able to apply the principles and techniques you honed for the Queen to the 777. Honestly, there is no other serious competition at present. Considering the ever-increasing product cycles and the size of your team, you may or may not even enterain such a project in the near-term, but I thought I'd put it out there.PMDG-quality 777 product family?{x} yes{ } noOh yeah, how's about that MD-11? FSX or FSXI?Thank you,

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>Oh yeah, how's about that MD-11? FSX or FSXI?>>Thank you,>Perhaps, FSXXAnd whats about PMDG A320? before airliner xp? lol

(Oh yeah, how's about that MD-11? FSX or FSXI?)Statements like that wind me up... it's ready when it's ready..777 I would love to see one but as we strive more and more for ultimate realism I couldn't see one showing up for another 4-5 years unless someone is developing one in secret. But then again the 777 shares a lot of system logic to the 744 so who knows?Rob

Rob Prest

I've answered this probably 10 times. We're well aware of the requests for it and we'll consider it in the future.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com