Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PeteG

PMDG 737 not landing

Hi,I've found this forum via the PMDG web site. I'm having real trouble with the 737NG & 800/900 upgrade on final 2000ft of landing. For the last week or so, every flight has gone wrong. All goes fine until about the last 2000 feet. I'm on final approach, tuned the nav radios, ils landing etc all fine. Aircraft turns to line up with the ils all fine, starts to approach final on the glideslope but at about 2000 feet or so the nose pulls up for no reason & loses the glideslope by a mile. It used to be fine, I've done loads of landings with either just A or A&B autopilots engaged, but for some reason now it just won't work. I've uninstalled & re-installed both the NG & the 800/900 upgrade, but to no avail.If anyone has any advice as to what I can do, I would very much appreciate it. I used to really like this aircraft & preferred it to the PIC 737, but now I've had enough & am going back to the other one.Many thanks Pete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Pete,Could you please post a screen shot of your panel just before and/or exactly when this pitch-up occurs, it might help.

Hi,Yes, I thought of that last night when I was seeing if I could figure out what was going wrong, but I don't really know how to do a screen shot, some people have said pressing the print screen button will work. I'll search for a way to do it & then on the next flight if & when it happens I'll have a go. CheersPete

Pete,The easiest way is to pause FS at the desired moment and then hit the print screen button. Open MS Paint, paste it and save it as a JPEG file so the size isn't huge.

>Hi,>>Yes, I thought of that last night when I was seeing if I could>figure out what was going wrong, but I don't really know how>to do a screen shot, some people have said pressing the print>screen button will work. I'll search for a way to do it & then>on the next flight if & when it happens I'll have a go. >>Cheers>>Pete>Hi Pete, welcome home.Perhaps it