Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PPSFA

2 Questions

Does the MD11 work in multiplayer/shared cockpit and are there plans for a USAir repaint?TksXP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tks for the fast reply! I found the liveries, just didnt see USAir, but thats no big deal for me. However I'm sorry to hear SP wasnt modeled, as I only fly online and this plane crys for 2 pilots. For me, thats a showstopper, but good luck with your release!JayXP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com

I'm really only aware of one aircraft that has that feature (the Leonardo MD-80) and they did it through a totally custom external method...I can ask about doing US Air - I'm sure Pete can do one.

I should have checked before I asked, no, USAir never flew the 10 or 11. The largest they fly is the 767 and Airbus 330, I checked with a friend of mine who flys for them.XP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com

Yeah, we decided to do fictional liveries for this because there's so few passenger airlines still operating the MD-11 today.