Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha118

MD-11 Load Manager

Guest simon_131

Hi Michael!I am using Windows XP Home SP2 (32bit) and getting the same problem.Attached are the files you requested.Simon

Hi.After reinstalling FSX, both service packs and the MD-11 the fuel slider works for me :-)RegardsTobi

Simon, Thanks a lot for the files. It looks that the LM can't (won't) read and can't write the aircraft.cfg, while it will write ok the gauges.ini. Working on it...

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Tobi, Any clue you can give us on that. Differences between initial installation and re-install? Did you have the problem when running the LM with FSX/MD-11 running, or when running as a standalone, or in both cases?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest wyldmagik

"aren't you missing something vital in that aircraft cfg file? doesn't look right."

Hi.I'm sorry but I'm not sure about all the differences. Maybe I launched the load manager before starting FSX for the first time after the initial installation (and got the "not connected" message). Another difference to the initial installation was that I installed some liveries before running FSX for the first time.Last but not least after both! installations I had some problems with changing the in game settings in the addon menu as described in the tutorial document on page 2 ("...Displaysʼ to change ʻWeight Indicatorsʼ to KGs....."). To force FSX to keep these settings I had to start FSX as administrator. I'm sorry for my bad English.Regards,Tobi>Tobi, >>Any clue you can give us on that. Differences between initial>installation and re-install? >>Did you have the problem when running the LM with FSX/MD-11>running, or when running as a standalone, or in both cases? >>

Guest milliotseb

Hi,I am a vista user and I tried the manip that you asked.Seems both passengers and cargo fuel are recreated in md11gauges.ini(but stay on 0)The repaint install before first load manager launch could be an idea (I think I does that too)

PMDG,Same problem with Load Mgr.Below are system specs. Only using FS Genesis and GEX while using the MD-11. No anti virus running while using it. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleaned registry. Deleted FSX Config and rebuilt.I see that you have received the requested info re: XP and Vista butthought you might be able to use the config and dll.xml files in text. CraigLian Li PC 65B CaseCorsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power SupplyPlextor PX-810SA/SW-BL DVD/CDGiagabyte GA-P35-DS3RCrucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)Arctic Freezer 7 ProIntel E6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4M shared L2 Cache @ 3.6 GHzEVGA 7950GT KO 512mb 169.21_forceware whqlSeagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATASeagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATAVista Ultimate SP1FS Genesis US,Canada,MexicoGEX Active SkyFlightSim Commander VOX ATCTrack IR Vector

Guest sagoes

Hello, Maybe another problem with my load manager: When I check the panel configuration box to wide screen, my panel is exactly the same as if I have checked it to the normal panel. So I don't know if I am using a normal or wide screen panel. Best regards, Orlando.

Guest cueceleches

Maybe this may help...I had the same issue with the load manager...As I also had problems with ILS misalignement, I looked into a post above this one related to this. Someone suggested to run a Flight1 registry repair tool to solve it. Indeed it solved the ILS problem, but my fuel slider also works now. You could try that and confirm if it works as it did for me?Esteban

Guest milliotseb

Hi,I tried the flight1 registry repair tool -> workI start the flight1 tool as administrator and reselect fsX folderNow my MD11 load manager have a working fuel level selectorBut what is weird is that I had a good registry info for fsX. And 744X load manager was working when MD11 load manager was not working.I don't have SP2Thanks

Doesn't work for me unfortunately. Vista 64 Eng and FSX Accel installed. Path in registry is correct, all addons work correct, but load manager can't find aircraft.cfg.I remember that Jerry Beckwith had the same problem with his AI formation tool. No matter what he did, many people reported that his program can't automatically find the path to FSX. Finally he just added option to do it manually.

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

Guest Olaklane

I had the same problem and the flight 1 registry repair tool worked for me too.

All, Ran the Flight1 registry repair tool and now my Load Mangager works!!! Running Vista Ultimate SP1. CraigLian Li PC 65B CaseCorsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power SupplyPlextor PX-810SA/SW-BL DVD/CDGiagabyte GA-P35-DS3RCrucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)Arctic Freezer 7 ProIntel E6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4M shared L2 Cache @ 3.6 GHzEVGA 7950GT KO 512mb 169.21_forceware whqlSeagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATASeagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATAVista Ultimate SP1FS Genesis US,Canada,MexicoGEX Active SkyFlightSim Commander VOX ATCTrack IR Vector

Just an update to my last post. Apparently there must be something wrong with the MD-11 installer program as after the install I could notrun Flight Sim Commander either. I had to rebuild the data base for it.CraigLian Li PC 65B CaseCorsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power SupplyPlextor PX-810SA/SW-BL DVD/CDGiagabyte GA-P35-DS3RCrucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)Arctic Freezer 7 ProIntel E6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4M shared L2 Cache @ 3.6 GHzEVGA 7950GT KO 512mb 169.21_forceware whqlSeagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATASeagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATAVista Ultimate SP1FS Genesis US,Canada,MexicoGEX Active SkyFlightSim Commander VOX ATCTrack IR Vector