Sign in to follow this  
madtun

FS9 Users crying

I have seen the great VC videos on Youtube of the plane. It was ok when we all suffered waiting on the release but now seeing the latest videos how long must we FS9 users put up with the pain of waiting on our release. Please dont spend the rest of the year fixing the little bugs with the FSX plane. Give us our plane with a few knats or ladybugs. This is the first time I have ever said such a thing to a company but your product at 89% working is better than others working to its best.

Hi there.I would have to oppose your view, sorry.Dear PMDG team: Give her all you got, and then some.I'm allready settled on getting the boxed FS9 version, knowing I wont have it in my hands until early '09, at best.I'm looking forward to see more procedural videos, reading the manuals and pretend I'm in ground training ;-) Golli.

Please sign your real name to your posts, it's a forum rule you should have read before posting, thanks.We will be fixing any FSX issues concurently with doing the FS9 version, don't worry. There are VERY few issues we're tracking at the moment anyway compared to previous releases - we ran alpha and beta much differently this time and just about anything serious was caught during testing. We expect very minor service releases for this product.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Rayan, Is there any difference between this two version performance wise,am i going miss something in FSX that don't have in FS9Thanks,Dilip My System: Intel D865PERL MB, Intel P4 3.4GHz extreme edition, Visiontek X1950 Pro AGP,4GB corsair DDR pc3200,WD Raptor 36gb HD,Antec 550w,Windows XP Pro Sp3, 18"dell CRT.

>Please sign your real name to your posts, it's a forum rule>you should have read before posting, thanks.>Sorry real name Carl. I'm just excited over the recent VC videos. Work on FS9 version until it is done.(in the next two weeks,of course)

>Please sign your real name to your posts, it's a forum rule>you should have read before posting, thanks.>>We will be fixing any FSX issues concurently with doing the>FS9 version, don't worry. There are VERY few issues we're>tracking at the moment anyway compared to previous releases ->we ran alpha and beta much differently this time and just>about anything serious was caught during testing. We expect>very minor service releases for this product.What will the price be for the FS9 only version please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>> What will the price be for the FS9 only version please?That's any easy one to answer - the same as the FSX version.>> Please dont spend the rest of the year fixing the little bugs with >> the FSX plane.I have to completely disagree. The FSX version now has paying customers behind it, whilst the FS9 version is still in development. Ryans answer gives PMDGs stance on this, and I agree with it (not that I have much choice hehe).Best regards,Robin.

Guest Danipelos

>I have to completely disagree. The FSX version now has paying>customers behind it, >So does the FS9 version ;)Regards,Daniel Santos.

I would also have to disagree with the original post. I bought the bundle package and have already paid for my FS9 version, and I would expect that PMDG release the FS9 to the best of their capability. I have experienced NO problems with the FSX, it's absolutely phenomenal, so they shouldn't have many issues to resolve at all.Paul DaviesCFMEII

Guest XM DUDE

I would rather wait until it is ready, a rushed product only leads to frustration. If it takes another 4 months, than so be it, we are paying a lot for this program so it should be right.Michael Pare.