Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOFF

TNCM -EDDK flight live pictures

Hi guys, we are on the way back to good old Germany. You can watch live pictures captured every 10 seconds on http://www.vacc-sag.org/sagtv.php?pid=813974We departed at 1009Z with a ZFW of 159.9 tons, fuel of 82 tons. Flight time will be appr. 0824hrs. So the FMX ETA is 1905z at Cologne.Think about that I am not all the time in the Cockpit, which means, that the picture will show the same stuff for a longer time. Long haul means: Long time nothing to do, luckily. After I had some Fuel tranfer problems, surely made by myself, I will watch the behaviour of the fuel managemant system today.The cockpit crew is giving the first meal in the moment, we are climbing up to FL320 at first, short after a step to FL340.See you later. If anything happens, I will post it here...CheersSteffenStevens-VA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looking good!! Have a nice flight and happy landings.Just out of curiosity, what is your planned approach route into Koeln?

Via NORVENICH VOR (NOR) coming from west... it looks like 14L in the moment...Could be also 32R.RegardsStefen

Thanks a lot Steffen, BTW, is 06-24 used at EDDK or only 14L-32R? Sorry I forgot to ask this in my previous post, I'm asking this because I want to set RWY properties in my AFCAD accordingly.Thanks again

For the big ones is only 14L-32R to use, but Airbusses 319 etc.(German wings) or commuters are going to 06-24 as well. Too short for a greater plane...BestSteffen