Sign in to follow this  
Guest errolisrael

MD-11 problem with PANELS when starting FSX

Guest Errol Israel

Dan,Did you delete only the MD-11 liveries, or also other PMDG liveries (747X)?Errol

Guest Errol Israel

I have done:1)Deleting MD-11 liveries and MD-11 program2)Deleting flights (fsx and PDMG)3)Deleting fsx.cfg file. Its makes a new file automaticIt all makes no differents. BUT I discover, maybe something important for locating the problem. I hope you find it.When I start FSX via the 'show opening screen' of FSX (setting in menu General)and select the MD-11, last flight, everything is OK.When I go directly to my flight (NOT via the openings screen of FSX) the problem is back.Errol

Errol,>I have done:[...]>When I start FSX via the 'show opening screen' of FSX (setting>in menu General)and select the MD-11, last flight, everything>is OK.>>When I go directly to my flight (NOT via the openings screen>of FSX) the problem is back.Interesting. This suggests that there is a problem in the FSX.CFG file (the default flight files are damaged). You could back up your FSX.CFG, delete it, and restart FSX - it will build a new FSX.CFG. However, you will lose all customizations. But this observation raises another point - you're right, when I go directly to my flight, the problem reappears.

Guest Errol Israel

I have tested and done all the solutions in this message, over and over.Its clear that:When I load FSX (only with MD-11) directly, NOT via the opening screen of FSX loading is not OK. I get all 2D undocked panels, uncluding a dummy main panel. When I load FSX via the the opening screen everyting works perfect.including widescreen etc.Attached you will find my fsx. cfg file. It is a new made file.What could be the problem?Errol