Sign in to follow this  
MPH568

MD-11 flight path indicator

Hi PMDG.First of all - thx for a great product, everything seems to work just fine on my system - however i have one small question about the flight path indicator, is it missing or is just me that not knows how to activate it ?Thx in advance.

Anders,To see the FP Indication on the PFD, just push the VS/FPA button on the MCP.Regards,Harry

Anders,What do you mean by flight path indicator? Are you referring to the flight path angle indication? For this to display you should click the toggle switch above the Vertical Speed wheel on the FCP, so that FPA instead of VS displays on the VS window. If you also select the Track instead of the Heading mode with the toggle above the HDG knob, you also see on the PFD track deviation.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Hi guys.Thx to both of you - that was exactly what i needed ;-)