Sign in to follow this  

changes to fs2004

Problem is we need avsim and all major flight sim sights to talk with the ms dev team and see what they can do a push for a brand new BRAND NEW ENGINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get rig of this one and get a better engine that will use the latest in video cards and less stress on the cpu its going to take time but what the hell ill wait for it MS GET A NEW ENGINE !!! hope alot of are dreams come true:) dont get me wrong i like the new fs 2002 some really cool stuff :)

Hi, It was already said before, Read Trev Morson Posthttp://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8The problem is not all person read all message, so those type of post will be repeated millions of time. There is a email for Send wish to Ms Tell_FS@microsoft.comThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest AAF

You know maybe we would have more of a voice if we actually had AVSIM's backing. Perhaps they should set up a special forum, thread, or survey where a person is allowed to pick the *one* feature they want to see the most from a wide menu and post it. That way Microsoft may be swayed slightly more due to a heightened level of involvement on AVSIM's part, as well as the lack of people (like me, I ADMIT IT :-lol ) posting replies with EVERYTHING that THEY want. It would be a little more democratic. A little more effective. Perhaps.....

Guest AAF

Thank man! I'm glad I have someone's backing. I hope it's a popular idea so I can pitch it to admin, if they don't take wind of it on this thread. Let's hope they notice, heh.

ok here are some of mine:some have touched on these allready1. better flight models2. completeley interactive VC's3. better ATC - using multiple runways, request higher/lower alt. and sids/stars, etc.4. sailplane towing - ai towing and/or multiplayer (very good idea from a previous post)5. full 3d dynamic snow/rain = mud etc. have the grass strips get muddy after a rain - what a challenge for the bush pilots! - also piling snow and blowing snow, etc.6. full dynamic water with realtime waves, etc - what a floatplane challenge that would be!7. be able to have hard runways deteriorate, - potholes, cracks, etc.8. better failures like a tire blowing out on landing, etc.9. skid marks should stay and accumulate (previously mentioned)uh... thats about all i can think of now.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Personally, I would like to see more satellite photos used for terrain - especially in the cities.Also, integrate the runways and taxiways into the surrounding terrain better. They still stand out dramatically which ruins the immersion effect. Same with the roads. I think the rivers are pretty good.

>4. sailplane towing - ai towing and/or multiplayerYes with AI traffic. What I wrote in my mail what I didn't state here is that you could 'control' the towing aircraft by the ATC window. Like turn left/right or climb faster or whatever.>5. full 3d dynamic snow/rain = mud etc. have the grass >strips get muddy after a rain - what a challenge for the >bush pilots! - also piling snow and blowing snow, etc. Yo that would be cool! A in-the-mud-sinking Beaver. It's very bad that the flight dynamics are currently always like you'd fly in blue skies although you're actually in a heavy storm.>6. full dynamic water with realtime waves, etc - what a >floatplane challenge that would be! >7. be able to have hard runways deteriorate, - potholes, >cracks, etc. I told them they should add to this a greatly improved force feedback system which reacts to such potholes etc. Why did I buy such expensive stick and now I have that lil' (totally unrealistic) rumbling when on ground. Super. :-madRegards :-wave from EDDFhttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg