Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Cycle 0811 Collection Delay

Cycle 0811 is due tomorrow 23 Oct, but my collection will be a few days late. I am still recovering from the system crash and updating the huge number of changes from 0810. I've made progress (just finished the new STAR and RNP approaches at KLAX) but I've got four more locations with new procedures. Perhaps this weekend will do it.The good news is the new Vista64 system is really hot... ASUS Rampage Formula mobo with Q9650 3Mhz quad (no OC yet.. got work to do first), Corsair DDR2 1066 Mhz 4Gb, Velociraptor 300Gb 10krpm with 1Tb backup HDD and a 4870 ATI card. This is the first self-built system for me (in modern times; I built a H-89 Heathkit a long time ago).I'll get these sidstars done soon so I can go back to enjoying the new MD-11.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan:So glad all your 'puter troubles are behind you! Thanks for all your hard work- those of us who fly PMDG are the better for it!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | NaturalPoint TrackIR Pro | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | PFC Jetliner Yoke and Pedals | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Carl, you were the one that suggested I build and I'm glad you did. I saved over 60% for what I wanted, and except for the defective mobo that had to be replace, I enjoyed the build. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan for update.I'm also going to build one based on Intel X58 Chipset coming up end of year and also going upgrade my monitor to 24".Thanks,DilipMy System: Intel D865PERL MB,Intel P4 3.4GHz extreme edition, Visiontek Radeon X1950 Pro 575MHz 256MB AGP 8x Video Card,4GB corsair DDR pc3200,WD Raptor 36gb HD,Corsair 550W PSU,Windows XP Pro Sp3, 18"dell CRT.

Take your time Dan, you've earned it :-beerchug

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE