Sign in to follow this  
Guest Susan27

FMC: "Airway-SubPage": Delete fields?

Guest Susan27

Hi,here is the situation:I am at the "Airway-SubPage" of the "Flight Plan page" and entered Airway "W78" in the "via" field as can been seen below.Now I would like to delete this "via" field (because of any reason). I learned here in the forum that I now should click on the "CLR" button of the MCDU and then press the appropriate LSK-button, in this case LSK 1L...sk73zu2g.jpgBut that doesnt work here. The result is a "NOT ALLOWED" message at the MCDU:pbvae7rn.jpgSo my question: Could you please give me an advice how to delete the entry in the first "via" field (W78") here...?Thanks very much! :)

I believe you have to go back to the F-PLAN page an click the waypoint again where you want to begin the Airway stuff. I didn

Guest Susan27

Thanks! :)Well...but what if I already have entered several airways (Intercontinental routes etc.). If I go back to the very first waypoint - I mean the last waypoint of the SID - and re-begin from here by deleting the first Enroute-wypt I would have to reenter also the whole route gain, correct...?

No need to clear all... return to Active F-Pln and clear only the last of the route as desired, so you are able to pick the last fix to return to the LAT NAV screen to start building the next airway segments.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Susan27

Thanks Dan, I will try that in a moment...! :)