Sign in to follow this  
Guest woody05

Re-Installation of B737-800/900 & B747-400 in FS9

Guest woody05

After a complete Re-Installation of my 737NG and 747-400 in FS9 I discovered either the 747 had corrupted the cfg file or the PMDG paintkits. My 800 had dissappeared and only the PMDG liveries were present from the 900. As I replaced the model cfg file things went well only then to discover my 747 had been corrupted and the load manager deleted, to add to complications on trying to load the 747 FS9 does a complete crash.John

I assume you installed 737 then 747... there is a dll used by both that is updated by the 747.The liveries should need reinstall... the files are still there but the cfg files need refreshed by the installers.I've had to reinstall twice and neither time was a problem. Once you get into a problem the best thing to do is uninstall, delete all files in the pmdg folder and subfolders then try a clean install again. Manual revision of the cfg files should be done with care.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest woody05

Thankyou for the prompt reply Dan, I will try as suggested and keep you posted of the outcome.John