Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zenra

Pressing multiple buttons in MD-11

Guest Zenra

I am working my way through the (excellent) manuals and trying as I go. I am curious about one thing, though: For some operations in the FCOM I am instructed to press and hold a button and then press another, presumably simultaneously. For example, on page NP.20.6 during cockpit preparation I am asked to,"While holding the ENG/APU FIRE TEST button, push either MASTER WARNING light to extinguish both lights and silence the aural warnings."Is it possible to execute instructions like this, and if so, how?Thanks,MitchellZ -http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

If you'll notice on each individual panel on the overhead, Fire handles, IRS's, Air, etc theres and "X" to close the overhead panel, or by right-clicking opening only that particular section of the over head so you main 2d panel is in full view.Angelo Cosma

If you'll notice on each individual panel on the overhead, Fire handles, IRS's, Air, etc theres and "X" to close the overhead panel, or by right-clicking opening only that particular section of the over head so you main 2d panel is in full view.
In addition to that to press and hold a button just click that button and keep the mouse key pressed, move away from the button and release the mouse key. Button remains pushed in. To release the button just click it again.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Guest_KCA9304_*
In addition to that to press and hold a button just click that button and keep the mouse key pressed, move away from the button and release the mouse key. Button remains pushed in. To release the button just click it again.Regards,Markus

Apart from the new forum setup,Learned something about keeping buttons in a 'pushed' situation.Willl keep this option in mind.Regards,Harry