Sign in to follow this  

FMC keyboard

I folks--new user here:1. Is there a keystroke that we can use to replace the mystery mouse click to put the FMC into keyboard mode? Or else, is there a way to make that happen?2. I thought function keys F1-F12 act on the LSKs in keyboard mode. I'm not able to do that; therefore, I am using mouseclicks only on the LSKs. Is there a secret thing to do here?Thanks, all.DavidR

Hey Dave,I'm not sure about a keystroke that would replace the mouse click to keyboard mode on the FMC, but I know PIC allows you to map many functions to the KB through tht PIC menu. I'm not at home to look it up, but maybe someone else will be able to.The F keys used to work, but I can't seem to get them working either. I'm pretty sure the last time I tried them was in Fs2000, so maybe its a Fs2002 issue.I'll play with it when I get home and see if I can get some answers for you.Regards,Steve Dra

Guest PANTU

Hi David,presently the only way around this would be to assign the specific mouse click to a key stroke using Luciano