Sign in to follow this  
Guest ACA856_at_work3

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ACA856_at_work3

Ex EGLL-Barry....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!Plugged the MB in and Bob's my Uncle.Busy busy today at work. Will be up on VATSIM tonight with bells on!Rob.PS - The cat made it.

Guest MB327

Well I wasn't exactly pulling for the cat to be honest.Talk to you tonight...MikeB

Guest Murf

Great news indeed!!! I'll be looking for you online this evening!

Hide the cat, bolt the door, restock your beer fridge, fasten your seatbelts, and, ummm, make sure your AIRAC data is updated - ACA856 is resurrected with an 850mhz behometh he has dubbed "the computer".God help us all.DS CVA3339 / UKD149http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest ACA856_at_work3

I'll be booting up my "Hard Drive" and pulling out the "floppy" ...I've slipped a disk and gone mental of late...12 days of no PC. Special thanks to those who helped me through. Counting the minutes until the whistle blows.Rob.PS - Did a short flight last night, definitely a noticeable improvment over the 'old' PIII 667mhz.

happy to see everything is fine for you Rob! :-coolHENRY ACA599 :-beerchug

Guest ACA856_at_work3

Cheers Henry, Vulcan, et al

Glad to here it, I was beginning to panic, as I thought you were going on line Monday..... Enjoy!!!Changed the handle to HS121, brings back memories of the '60s!!!Barry